Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
vodka tester
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my old bike is for sale, it has been sat in my garage gathering dust since 2006... and now i have decided i could do with the room (and the personal plate off it, which will be sorted this week).
It passed its MOT today with no problems and i have to say it was a great trip into Ludlow to get it done, it rides very well.
I have just fitted a new battery, it has a few bits fitted, heated grips, scotoiler, taller screen (GIVI) modded seat, new tyres, new front discs and pads and Motad crash bars.
This bike is 22 years old and in not bad nick for it's age the plastics have a few cracks and it has a few rust spots but is a good solid and usable bike.

Pics Flickr: [email protected]'s Photostream

Roy

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
that @ looks brill for the age , it's going to fly away from you realy quick.
say bye bye:hello2:

·
Registered
21 Posts
my old bike is for sale, it has been sat in my garage gathering dust since 2006... and now i have decided i could do with the room (and the personal plate off it, which will be sorted this week).
It passed its MOT today with no problems and i have to say it was a great trip into Ludlow to get it done, it rides very well.
I have just fitted a new battery, it has a few bits fitted, heated grips, scotoiler, taller screen (GIVI) modded seat, new tyres, new front discs and pads and Motad crash bars.
This bike is 22 years old and in not bad nick for it's age the plastics have a few cracks and it has a few rust spots but is a good solid and usable bike.

Pics Flickr: [email protected]'s Photostream

Roy
Looks good, what price are you hoping to get ?

·
Hill Rider
3,089 Posts
Roy,

You have a pm :thumbup:

·
vodka tester
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
was after about £1,000 for it. who ever buys it will need to look at the plastics and the rear rim has some corrosion.
it is an RD03 frame and running gear with an RD07 engine in it (the engine has done about 45,000 miles).

Roy

07736 889500

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
pmed you to roy
you after an AT again steve? me too :thumbup:

ray

·
vodka tester
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like it is sold.

to Raymo

Roy

·
Hill Rider
3,089 Posts
. . . . you after an AT again steve? :thumbup:
Oooohhh yes, I have a plan :rolleyes: :thumbup: and one on here already knows of it, but all will know soon enough :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
smine cheques in the post Roy :thumbup: as they say..

Steve T hatching something TA related, me thinks.. as mine is the finest armoured in the land :D and he coverts :p

but you never know.. :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts