Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to demand I have put into production a new batch of riser kits comprising of from fork extensions with valves and rear U bracket. I have received several requests through Facebook etc and am having 10 sets produced. There are at least 5 sets available so if anyone interested to reserve a set please message me. As I'm having 10 sets made I have managed to negotiate a special rate and can do the full sets at £127.50 plus shipping. UK shipping will be £4.00, European shipping with Signature is £13.95

XRV Riser Kits.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I am very interested in the fork extenders with Bleeders. i am in the US. I have a BMW R nine T UGS and read a post somewhere that they used your fork extensions or similar ones. BMW has 43mm forks as well. Will you sell me just the fork extenders and would you ship here? I have an Italian address (friend) if I needed to go that route. Cheers!

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, I am very interested in the fork extenders with Bleeders. i am in the US. I have a BMW R nine T UGS and read a post somewhere that they used your fork extensions or similar ones. BMW has 43mm forks as well. Will you sell me just the fork extenders and would you ship here? I have an Italian address (friend) if I needed to go that route. Cheers!
PM message sent.....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Kitped,

Would need another set (front + the bracket for rear). I ordered a pair front, back in 2017 :)!

Need a pair now for my RD04.

Any chance possible?

Thanks,
Wannes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts