Honda XRV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
.......... interesting! ..........presumably after letting the air out you'll need to put it back in when the ride is over and the forks cooler or you return to normal altitude otherwise a small vacuum would be produced ?
I guess they would revert to normal atmospheric pressure when the valve was opened, if a vacuum was there it would then pull air in when you depressed the valve.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Had these on all ktm i've had just stops air blowing fork seals after ride , try it after enduro you will be surpised how much comes out :thumb:

·
Registered
694 Posts
If these fit a 1996 7a put me down for a set ? also would it be advised to change the fork oil at the same time ? :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
If these fit a 1996 7a put me down for a set ? also would it be advised to change the fork oil at the same time ? :thumbup:
That's it then that's 5. I'll contact everyone in the next couple of days to sort it all out:thumbright:

Oh and yes, they will fit a 96 7a:thumbright:

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Had these on all ktm i've had just stops air blowing fork seals after ride , try it after enduro you will be surpised how much comes out :thumb:
Thanks for confirming what was my understanding:thumbright:

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Confirmed are as follows:-
1) Wheelie
2) Farcall
3) The Muppet
4) Kitped
5) Packman
Right guys as we now have enough and can proceed, I need to sort out payment, unfortunatley the company need money upfront as I have not dealt with them before and don't have credit facilities!! and as I can't personally stump up the £350 required I need to ask for the £76.00 in advance.

Can you please each PM me and we can sort this, paypal is fine but please use the personal mony owed option as I don't want to loose any money in fees!! £76.00 includes delivery to the UK, Farcall we'll sort out the cost difference to Oz once I have shipped.

Cheers Jason

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hi! Is it possible still to sign up for this?

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hi guys, just an update that I am collecting the fork extensions tomorrow, I'll post up some pics once I get home.

Can you all please forward me your address so I can start to get packed.

Cheers

Jason

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Here's the first set with the valves fitted. I have been extremely busy and not been able to post out yet but they are being posted Saturday morning without fail:thumbright:

Fork Extentions.jpg

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yes I am!

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Need to see how you fitted valves?

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Need to see how you fitted valves?
The valves just screw in, they are the same as used on KTM forks, I bought mine from eBay for around £11 plus postage

Be careful as there are two similar types available which are m4 and m5, ou need the m4x0.7 type. I will find a link from eBay and list it here.

They recommend to screw in finger tight then turn a quarter more with a spanner.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Pah! I thought you were getting a discount on these too.:p

Ordered.

Hope to fit next weekend.
I did try Chris but on 5 sets they were not interested!!:D

I have sold my set so will have to wait until the next batch before I can fit to my RD03:(

21 - 40 of 210 Posts