Honda XRV Forum banner

161 - 180 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Kitped,

Would you be able to get a set of RD07a fork cap with preload adjusters and maybe just 10mm of height increase?

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Hi Kitped,

Would you be able to get a set of RD07a fork cap with preload adjusters and maybe just 10mm of height increase?
Sorry, I can only make the normal ones as they are CNC machined and to make a one-off set would be very expensive.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
New batch of 5 sets just ordered, anyone interested?

Managed to get a better deal this time so a full set is £150 plus postage.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Ah sorry mate my mistake , looking for 1inrise 41mm slugs if you could point me in the rite direction cheers
No worries, I don't know anyone who make them for 41mm forks, I could have them make but I would have to pay £200 set up which would make it too expensive.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ok mate cheers for getting back to me, i see 41mm sets on ebay for harleys and a set for yamaha, just wondered if all forks would have a standard internal thread and i could get the caps machined down to desired length cos they seem to be all in the 2in size ? its for xl 600lmf , i bought xr400 43mm forks and triple clamps but run into probs with brake caliper alignment and brackets for the clocks so i gave up , have to take another route now either this or try older model xr 600 forks , so i have a set of vgc 43mm xr400 forks for sale if anyone interested
cheers

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
Hi there,
How much does the rear bracket raise the rear of the bike compared to the standard bracket?

Bob
Hi Bob, the rear bracket has two settings both higher than standard first hole raises the rear by around 28mm and the second brings it up around 40mm higher. Hope this helps. I have rears in stock and the fronts are being picked up Thursday.

161 - 180 of 210 Posts