Honda XRV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I am just about to place an order for a new batch of riser kits, can those interested please confirm so I order enough and everyone is covered.

·
Registered
73 Posts
And reply sent back :)

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
5 full sets ordered, 4 are spoken for, if anymore are required I may be able to increase the batch size if I know within the next 5 days

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Front slugs and valves have arrived and the rear brackets should be here by the weekend, only 2 sets left if anyone wants a set.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I don't suppose you have any before and after photos of these fitted to an RD07a?
Not personally as I sold my AT that had them on, they basically just lift the whole bike up to give better ground clearance. Someone may have some pics, I 'like see what I can find.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Riser kits posted out today by registered post, 2 kits available if anyone else is interested.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
New batch of 5 just been made, PM me for special prices.....

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm looking to add some ride height to my RD04 (I'm very flat footed on it right now and I'd also like to increase the angle of my knee bend - make it less acute) as well as stiffen up the rear suspension - would these tick my boxes?

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I'm looking to add some ride hide to my RD04 (I'm very flat footed on it right now and I'd also like to increase the angle of my knee bend - make it less acute) as well as stiffen up the rear suspension - would these tick my boxes?
Hi Catweasel, the full riser kit will certainly help your situation but raising the front by up to 60mm and the rear by 40+MM. The distance between peg and seat is fixed unless you lower the pegs or lift the seat by extra padding.

I will PM you prices shortly.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
3 sets of full risers kits now available.......

41 - 60 of 94 Posts