Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
Just wanting to let people know on behalf of Africa Twin Club Hellas that we created an organised collection of manuals, guides and publications in our forum so that they are easy to browse and download.
The registration is free and there is no fee whatsoever, we just felt it was our way to give back to the bikers community.

You can find it here Africa Twin Club Hellas

Happy trails to all.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Eucharistos Themistocles,

nice neat site you have down there. And I am not surprised, as I have still seen many ATs in Athens and on the islands, during my many holidays there.

I did not have the whole RD03 manual so the link was VERY useful.
On the other hand, I haven't seen the RD07's WorkShop manual, just the Haynes, that is good but not as precise as the Honda manual, especially in terms of Torque values.
If you want I can share, although my copy is a bit fainted.

Cheers
GC

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eucharistos Themistocles,

nice neat site you have down there. And I am not surprised, as I have still seen many ATs in Athens and on the islands, during my many holidays there.

I did not have the whole RD03 manual so the link was VERY useful.
On the other hand, I haven't seen the RD07's WorkShop manual, just the Haynes, that is good but not as precise as the Honda manual, especially in terms of Torque values.
If you want I can share, although my copy is a bit fainted.

Cheers
GC
You are most welcome gcsixty6!

I have received the hard copies of the addendums for models N and M but still in bed from an operation so did not have the opportunity to scan them.
Doesn't this help ? www.africatwin.gr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4621

1 - 3 of 3 Posts