Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Africa twin parts left - bike sold !/ Update 23 Jan 2016 - all parts now sold.

For a number of years I have browsed this site gleaming wonderful insight on @ know how, and have been regaled with terrific accounts of bike adventures. Now the bike is gone I have extra bits left over from farkling and upgrading. I'd like to move them on to somewhere useful and this is a better place than most for that to happen. I will accept any reasonable offer. Coming from Ireland the exchange rate is very much in favour of UK buyers at the moment. I'd ask anyone interested in a Wilbers shock to check the price of a new one first, it is a seriously good upgrade which I never got the opportunity to make full use of. Wilbers 641 rear shock for an Africa Twin. Like new only 700mls on it. This is in an earlier add, I'm open to serious offers for it. Bagster tank cover, straps are a bit tatty but it's in good working order. fuel tap with filter. Original oem screen, brake lines, choke cable, rectifier(all off 6k milage bike). Carburetors / for parts. See photos below. Thanks for looking. bagstercover.jpg fueltap.jpg brakehose.jpg atscreen.jpg cable.jpg carbs.jpg relayrectifer (1).jpg Wilbers.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How does £25 sound for them, you pay the postage and I would have to check that out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to update the original post - the carbs have gone and the tank bag is virtually gone too just awaiting payment.
That leaves the rectifier, the screen, the shock, petrol tap with filter, brake lines and cables. The cables by the way are not as I thought - there is one speedo cable and half a choke cable i.e. for one carb.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello 7men

Can you let me know how much you'd like for the screen please.

Cheers
Bob
Bob the screen ( for '96 bikes onwards) is €30 plus postage. I will check postage to UK tomorrow. Total is paid to Paypal acc. as gift, will pm you tomorrow with that.
Mike.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bob the screen ( for '96 bikes onwards) is €30 plus postage. I will check postage to UK tomorrow. Total is paid to Paypal acc. as gift, will pm you tomorrow with that.
Mike.
Bob standard postage is €8.50 and registered is €15.00. Let me know what you think.
Mike.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi, pity I didn't see your ad earlier, was looking for carbs/slides myself and in Ireland too. Not to worry. Anyone else got any carbs for sale? Cheers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi, pity I didn't see your ad earlier, was looking for carbs/slides myself and in Ireland too. Not to worry. Anyone else got any carbs for sale? Cheers.
You could always treat yourself to a good as new wilbers shock just about the best upgrade for your bike that money can buy!

·
Registered
1 Posts
If the rear shock sale falls through - I am after one and would be interested in buying.
I saw this post too late!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts