Honda XRV Forum banner

Africa Twin RD-04 (1990)

10K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Whealie 
#1 ·
Honda Africa Twin RD-04

Asking price £1200.00

First registered February 1990

39338 miles, full service history, Honda serviced to 32399 miles and the last two done by me.

Wheel bearings and steering bearings replaced at last service 2800 miles ago.

Not showroon condition but what do you expect of an eighteen year old trail bike that has been used for trail riding?

It is in good usable condition and has the added benefit of being fitted with some desirable goodies, including:

Laser Produro exhaust.

Renthal “Dakar High” ‘bars with bar pad and foam grips.

African Queens suspension lift kit.

Heavy duty fork springs.
Ohlins heavy duty rear spring.

IMS Large foot pegs.

Facet electric fuel pump.
Cone mesh air filters.
Crash bars.

With the cone air filters fitted the airbox was made redundant so it has been gutted and is now a good size box for tools/spares. The front of the side panel has been cut back for easy access to the cover.

Braided brake hoses.

There are scrapes on the fairing and side panels, both fairing side panels have been repaired with fiberglass on the inside where the fasteners attach.

The headlight fairing is in better condition than the sides as it was not used for trail riding. The screen has been trimmed down and covered with white plastic on the outside, black duct tape on the inside.

The tyres are Karoo(T)s and don't have much life left in them but there OK for now.

Rear

Front

I have the original service book, handbook and plastic Honda pouch, various receipts, old MOTs and tax discs.

The bike is in Guernsey, Channel Islands to be registered in UK VAT will need to be paid on it and it will cost about £70 to get it delivered to Portsmouth. It will also need to be MOT tested as we don't have MOTs over here!

Cheques will need to clear before I put the bike on the boat to Portsmouth or payment can be made to my bank account and no, I won't send the bike to your cousin in Nigeria!

You can contact me through a Private Message, if you can't do that put your hand in your pocket and subscribe - it's only a tenner and I'll knock that off the price of the bike if you buy it!

If you really don't want to subscrible e- mail me = tim.humbug"at"guernsey.net

See less See more
#3 ·
Sold... and now residing in Norfolk :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.