Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new batch of front and rear jack up kits on order comprising of front slugs x2 and the rear shock bracket.

I have just 4 sets available at this time.

The front slugs take a standard KTM release valve I.e. M4x0.7 thread.

Please PM me if interested.

Auto part Cylinder

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Due to demand I have had a few extra sets made and now have 3 additional sets available. Please PM me fir details.:thumb:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Got the rear bracket mounted today. Gr8 h8 m8, I r8 it 8/8. Going for a test drive now. I hope that aluminum is solid, kitped! ;)

Edit: Geez I'm gonna need a longer sidestand.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got the rear bracket mounted today. Gr8 h8 m8, I r8 it 8/8. Going for a test drive now. I hope that aluminum is solid, kitped! ;)

Edit: Geez I'm gonna need a longer sidestand.
Thanks for the feedback, they are twice the thickness of the Ohlins unit so strength should not be an issue and made from 6061 aluminium. I use a skateboard wheel on my side stand to give an extra 30mm length

·
Registered
341 Posts
Thanks for the feedback, they are twice the thickness of the Ohlins unit so strength should not be an issue and made from 6061 aluminium. I use a skateboard wheel on my side stand to give an extra 30mm length
Okay, back from my short test ride. This kit kicks butt. I now have a tall AND plush bike. It basically rides like a trophy truck over the nastiest of bumps. I'm probably going to destroy my rear shock soon, haha! :)

How did you attach the sk8board wheel?

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay, back from my short test ride. This kit kicks butt. I now have a tall AND plush bike. It basically rides like a trophy truck over the nastiest of bumps. I'm probably going to destroy my rear shock soon, haha! :)

How did you attach the sk8board wheel?
Just drilled a hole through the foot and used a countersunk bolt, Nut and washer.:thumb:

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have 2 sets available and a new batch of 10 sets are being made now. PM sent:)

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Oboe99, I have 1 set here at the moment and another batch under manufacture. I'll send you a PM message.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts