Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all can any one help point me in right direction, i have recently purchased a new arai helmet adventure off road style,and found that i get alot of buffering with my standard screen this did not happen with my road race style helmet.. i would like to no of the best typeof taller screen to get as iam planning a trip to spain in 3 weeks as i dont wont to be head banging down the spanish roads:happy6: hope some one how has purchased 1 can reccommend a type many thanks wayne..

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
I found the Powerbronze high screen for the @ pretty good with a peaked helmet. :thumbup:
+1 for the powerbronze good screen for the price:thumbright:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I use the same Arai Touring helmet - sad enough to have got one that matches th red paint job as well ( although both are standard colours. I found a touratech screen wind deflector. probably as costly as a powerbronze screen but it only straps on and is adjustable so you can alter the amount of deflection to suit your height. I also find the standard screen acceptable sometimes and at others not, it appears to all really depend on the wind direction. Even with ear plugs - and i use the ones moulded to your ear shape whichever screen is being used can sometimes be uncomfy. the best thing about the touatech is that you can remove it and put it in the top box if you feel the need to go off road.

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
I use an Airoh S4 enduro style helmet and with a powerbronze screen fitted to the @ get no wind bufferting at all. Infact, I can happily ride at 70+ with my visor up and not be affected. Great screens.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts