Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be stocking 17x3.00 and 21x2.15 rims for the africa twin rd04 ( all twin disc models soon, in black for now, ( gold will follow ) .we are going to offer rims only or a full set of wheels/hubs on an exchange basis,wheel rims we supply will be in 7000 series alloy ( the best ) original hubs that have been rebuilt/powdercoated in either black or red .all new bearings and seals will be renewed,spokes 8 guage s/steel .all you will have to do is remove your discs and sprocket and we will arrange collection and delivery, turnaround can be 3 days,.if interested please email me, i also have supermoto wheels in 17x3.00 and 17x4.50 in black with a red stripe, [email protected]

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
If the price is right you should do a roaring trade on here, @T rims are notorious for rotting and stainless spokes would be a great replacement.
Best of luck mate, I'd be interested if I didn't run a Varadero with alloys! :thumbup:
If I do buy another @T I'll be in touch!

·
Top Cat
1,636 Posts
I'd be interested too, depending on cost. I've a pair of hubs I'd like to be rebuilt for a set of road tyres.

Where will the wheels be built and sent from (said with one eye on the location in your profile)?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd be interested too, depending on cost. I've a pair of hubs I'd like to be rebuilt for a set of road tyres.

Where will the wheels be built and sent from (said with one eye on the location in your profile)?
The wheels wil be built and sent from Walsall WS67ER,Ill update prices asap, . im waiting on delivery of the rims, . ill also buy any A/T hubs,if anybody can use a 16x3.50 32 hole i have a new behr, the right money, its a very heavy duty rim,.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi mike i do belive those supermoto wheels you have pictured are the set you built for my africa twin a few months back,just like to say thanks for the great job you made of them,i was very impressed.and to any one else thinking about getting some wheels built i would strongly reccomend this guy,quality work and kept me informed with emails and pictures throught the process!a real pleasure to deal with.:thumbup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hi mike i do belive those supermoto wheels you have pictured are the set you built for my africa twin a few months back,just like to say thanks for the great job you made of them,i was very impressed.and to any one else thinking about getting some wheels built i would strongly reccomend this guy,quality work and kept me informed with emails and pictures throught the process!a real pleasure to deal with.:thumbup:
Many thanks for that, we enjoyed doing them and the end result was as you say a beautiful set of wheels, regards, mike

·
BLUE 1999 xrv750x
727 Posts
Mike,

Do you have prices yet for rebuilding wheels on new rims?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, i need a front rim re-build, new wheel for my xrv 650 1989 what are my options? I am only down the road need doing asap! Cheers martin

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
I am going to be stocking 17x3.00 and 21x2.15 rims for the africa twin rd04 ( all twin disc models soon, in black for now, ( gold will follow ) .we are going to offer rims only or a full set of wheels/hubs on an exchange basis,wheel rims we supply will be in 7000 series alloy ( the best ) original hubs that have been rebuilt/powdercoated in either black or red .all new bearings and seals will be renewed,spokes 8 guage s/steel .all you will have to do is remove your discs and sprocket and we will arrange collection and delivery, turnaround can be 3 days,.if interested please email me, i also have supermoto wheels in 17x3.00 and 17x4.50 in black with a red stripe, [email protected]

Did the gold rims ever arrive would just sending you a couple of hubs (de-spoked/bearings etc) be an option?

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Paul - at SFX - has four wheels of mine at present. The price £1,000 for the lot. New spokes and rims in black with hubs powder-coated black too. Mor colourful options were available.

Have seen pics of my news powdercoated hubs. Next week or so for the four wheels.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts