Honda XRV Forum banner
361 - 380 of 417 Posts

·
Commuter Extraordinaire
536 Posts
NIce to re-visit this thread and see there are a number of old @'s going strong! I still have my '02 RD07A which is now at 66k miles and has had a Ural sidecar bolted to it for 3 years now. I also still have a '98 RD07A which I haven't used a great deal, and remains at 14k miles. And a couple of years ago I got an RD04 from Germany, 1 previous owner, in great order with 48k kilometres, a real lucky find. They're all keepers, for sure.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #362 ·
Tony,
Speaking of low riders, do you remember me mentioning how you looked a little low to the ground, as we rode around Mayfair all those years ago ? :D

·
Registered
460 Posts
On the way to Hawes last year. Only 22k on the clock mainly due to 4 operations on my back over the years. My son will inherit it. 👍🏻

·
Commuter Extraordinaire
536 Posts
HAT Rider - be interested to hear of the route etc. you took through S America?

·
Registered
XRV750 RD07
52 Posts
HAT Rider - be interested to hear of the route etc. you took through S America?
Hi Steinberg, haha just been looking at your trip! I like the outfit by the way. Since we came back and now have a dog again, an outfit would be the only way forward for another trip. This could be us!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

I started writing out our route in a nutshell but then thought you could check out our blog. You can see photos of our maps with our route highlighted. How did you find travelling in an outfit?

Phil and Dee's Travels (inbetweendogs.blogspot.com)

361 - 380 of 417 Posts