401 - 420 of 434 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Bought my XRV in 2004 so had it 17 years

1st pic - 2017 with my CRF1000
2nd pic - 2020 with my adventure sport
3rd pic - few weeks ago when in getting its MOT
That RDO7A certainly looks like a low miler and pristine looking. Very nice. How many on the clock and how do you decide which one to take for a ride :D?

·
Registered
37 Posts
That RDO7A certainly looks like a low miler and pristine looking. Very nice. How many on the clock and how do you decide which one to take for a ride :D?
Just turned 19k before the last MOT 😁

Really has to be guaranteed no rain for the XRV to show face but try to get around 600/ 700 miles a year on it. Got a cracking picture of my daughter washing it when she was around 6 as she used to like helping me when younger & one of her standing beside it at 21 last year so got a lot of memories with the bike too

·
Registered
95 Posts
I was learning to ride the bike properly off road at SweetLamb KTM Adventure Bike Academy for the Garbage Run Summer Festival last week.

Back home with the RD03 and the RC33

·
Registered
162 Posts
2021- update, 7yrs on and we're still getting great bikes showing up here ! Thanks all.
There are loads of bikes you folks have, with little extra's I'd love to have myself 👍

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well then. Almost ten years back,the XRV forum obviously had a lot of AT owners. But as time has passed and with the bike long out of production. The question is what do they all look like now. I used to love having at least one new AT in the garage but that couldn't last forever could it ? I've often had yearnings for the competition (especially that 1190KTM ! :rolleyes:) but when it come to this type of ride ( where reliability is the key word ) NOTHING has ever come close to the Honda (for me).

This isn't a thread to start knocking other bikes, (I'd love to have a lightweight Bm/Ktm/Ducati style125bhp+ Dirt rocket ) No,it's just a thread to celebrate the AT

So out of sheer interest, I thought maybe a 2014 survey of the bikes still owned might be an idea ?

Let's see your Africa Twins - As they are NOW

Here's one of mine. Not a pretty sight but it still does "what it said on the tin" !
👍
Mine still since 2005

Reactions: een705
401 - 420 of 434 Posts