Honda XRV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 372 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well feck yee all, I stupidlysold mine a few months back n regretting it ever since so this isn't good for the grieving process! But do go on with the beauties :)

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Oi! You lot. Stop wioth these fantastic "January 2014" pictures, please.

My January 2014 picture would be - today for example - me riding from Putney back to Lewisham in the peeing rain and my flippin' front wheel sliding again because of the hopeless Mitas E07, which are like grease in the wet. Those in the southern half of the UK will have noticed that it has been raining pretty consistently for what seems like years but may only be months.

It's like green-laning on main roads.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Well i thought i best stick a pic up as iv only seen one silver AT on here. After 7 awesome trouble free years it is time to say a sad buy buy to her as my little chain issue did a bit more damage than i thought at first and i just don't have the time and knowledge to sort her. i know ill regret it. :sad1:

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,026 Posts
Oi! You lot. Stop wioth these fantastic "January 2014" pictures, please.

My January 2014 picture would be - today for example - me riding from Putney back to Lewisham in the peeing rain and my flippin' front wheel sliding again because of the hopeless Mitas E07, which are like grease in the wet. Those in the southern half of the UK will have noticed that it has been raining pretty consistently for what seems like years but may only be months.

It's like green-laning on main roads.
I went out today, but I was actually riding because of the rain so I could test out my recently fitted (then refitted in a new position) Loobman. It did get a bit drowny at times though. My boots have got the Lidl advertising blurb that comes through my letterbox stuffed inside them at the moment.

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts

Are you back out and about using yours again now all fixed up?
Yet another RWB. Mine has non-standard blue fork gaiters, just because I liked the look. A Bridgestone Battlax on the front helps quell my instinct that the front will slide out at the merest hint of rain.
Are you back out and about using yours again now all fixed up?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I went out today, but I was actually riding because of the rain so I could test out my recently fitted (then refitted in a new position) Loobman. It did get a bit drowny at times though. My boots have got the Lidl advertising blurb that comes through my letterbox stuffed inside them at the moment.
Where have you put the Loobman, or what's the best place?
I have one but not yet fitted, been thinking on where to put it!?

·
RetroPhrenologist
329 Posts
Have had the surprising opportunity to get out already this year, just an hours cobweb remover between the bridges & back..

14-01-19.jpg

Anyone heading north over the Forth road bridge be prepared (in a good way) for the fantastic long, heavily cambered uphill left hander on the M8 extension just after Newbridge (the bottom one here, where you'd be moving right to left) -

Junction_1A_-_Artist_s_impression.jpg

One of those corners it might be fun to watch for an hour or two from adjacent fields late on a summer's eve; if I felt the @ was leaning pretty well in January, sports-bikes will be right over!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Here is mine, taken last year but still looks the same. :D

IMG_1935.jpg
IMG_1959.jpg
IMG_1960.jpg
IMG_1961.jpg

·