Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been looking through the African Queens site and the Rallye suit caught my eye.Rallye Team Anzug Komplett.As my German is crap all i can make out is that they are made from Cordura.
Anybody used one of these suits and if so what are they like? i.e waterproof,warm,cool,protection etc.
Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks.

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Spain

These suits are made by an Italian company called T.O.S. Design - a lot of the Italian Africa Twin club members wear this stuff - maybe an idea to PM Breeze as I know he wears it.

African Queens offer it with their own branding, but you will probably find it also available from 'Only Bike' in a range of different colours (the owner, Furio, is an @ rider)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Just quote the Catalogue number, Fatso - Big Fat Lady.

·
Registered
461 Posts
.As my German is crap all i can make out is that they are made from Cordura.

Hi Spain,
This is the Babelfish translation of the text. It's not 100 accurate but better than mine or your interpretation im sure.

This high-quality Cordura suit offers everything which the engaged sport driver needs. Abriebschutzpads from game leather, heat protection PAD adjustable, many bags, high-quality processing and very good passport form, removable sleeves, steady splash-water protection, optimal breathing activity. As complete suit in this kit are delivered trousers, jacket, jersey and belt bag at the advantage price. With the order you indicate please their equal Konfektionsgroesse!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Spain,
This is the Babelfish translation of the text. It's not 100 accurate but better than mine or your interpretation im sure.

This high-quality Cordura suit offers everything which the engaged sport driver needs. Abriebschutzpads from game leather, heat protection PAD adjustable, many bags, high-quality processing and very good passport form, removable sleeves, steady splash-water protection, optimal breathing activity. As complete suit in this kit are delivered trousers, jacket, jersey and belt bag at the advantage price. With the order you indicate please their equal Konfektionsgroesse!
Hi Gnasher
Thanks for that.I'm not sure i'm any wiser though;)Cheers mate.Might just order one anyway.
Another topic
Whats happening about the next trip with you on the camera?
You got something on the cooker??
I might go back to Morocco in March.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts