Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
If you don't have your heart set on an RD07 my RDO3 is still for sale , scroll down the for sale ad's . Also the RDO3 is of course the best AT !

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry to take so long to reply I seem to have a time issue at the moment

I am very busy for the next few weeks and as such it will be a little difficult to arrange much online so try emailing me at

pjmallon at btinternet with a dot com on the end

Peter

·
Registered
42 Posts
R reg AT750, 29747 miles, plastics on good condition although there is a crack in the fairing, minor dent in tank, no t&t, needs a tart up, engine sound, could do with rims and spokes, been stored so on SORN, stock bike appart from tall dark screen

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi mate, sorry its been a while, had so much going on, anyway its wheeled up and got it M.O.T'd today, so if u still want it let me know, unfortunately not wanting a swap as my plans have changed, (need to do work on house) if not its up for sale, cheers

·
Registered
42 Posts
hi, does it still need new rims? and do you have a price in mind cheers simon.
Hi Simon, no it has new rims and stainless steel spokes fitted front and rear, just MOTd it yesterday, passed with NO advisories, has had new battery, rear inner tube and wheels balanced,

just waiting on the operators to reply, b4 i put it up for sale ta, Jason

where in Morecambe are you, lived there myself and am from there too, but live in Newcastle now lol

·
No Going Back
84 Posts
No worries Jason, Ive just got a liking for the At and fancied one if the money was right.
I live in Torrisholme not far from the George Pub. Hows life in Newcastle?

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
No worries Jason, Ive just got a liking for the At and fancied one if the money was right.
I live in Torrisholme not far from the George Pub. Hows life in Newcastle?
You are not getting rid of the mighty vara are you?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts