·
Hill Rider
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this

Liked the look

Bought it :thumbright:

2010, 8k miles, from 1st owner, FBMWSH = Happy Steve :thumbup:

Let the fettling commence :rolleyes: :D ;)

Steve T

:cool:

·
Hill Rider
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice. I've got a tank bag and bash plate ( both BMW ) to fit one of them for sale
Cheers for the offer Mike, but I've got a tank bag that fits and I'll be making the bash plate :thumbup:, plus a light bar, and a crap deflector.

One thing I think I will have to buy though is a front brake cyclinder protector - one that stops the blooming thing vibrating like a demented jack in the box!

Pete - I am not trying to keep up with PhilW . . . . he's been following my lead for years :D.

Got to admit that it's been a silly year, bike wise. I sat down recently and worked out how many I've bought or sold! Nearly had to take my socks off, such is the number. Just as well I was sitting down, really :rolleyes:.

Been out on it this evening and "pushed the envelope" with regards the tyres and suspension ;). Not as planted as the 800, but that just might be the original fitment "Death-wings" that it's wearing :rolleyes:. Gearing is taking some getting used too as well - never had such a high geared bike before. Easily fixed with a set of 800 sprockets - might just start with the front one and see if that works.

Steve T

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
You are worse than an Essex girl buying shoes!!

Will be nice with a set of TKC's for the winter ;-)

·
Hill Rider
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Tidy looking bike Steve - verdict??
If the weather gods aren't too un-kind this weekend I'll give it a good squirt for a couple of hundered miles and get back to you with a verdict Phil :thumbup:

SteveR - Essex Girl - Me!!!!!?????

Whilst I'll admit to having a buying "problem", shoes just don't do it for me :D. Boots, on the other foot, do :rolleyes: :thumbup:

The Alp has a set of Conti Escapes ready for Galloway & winter use, so TKC's can wait. Could have done with a set on the @ last weekend though, going up some very steep grass covered hill tracks is not fun on Annakees!

Steve T

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Careful Steve

This could be the slippery slope to beige pants and socks with sandals !!

Unusual colour but nice too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts