Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Getting there
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All. i am looking at one of the two adventure jackets, but would appreciate some advice or comments please

·
Registered
86 Posts
hi. i have akito desert jacket and good spec warm and cool weather performed well. poppers are a bit lightweight. good for the money though.

trousers are for midgets though :thumb:

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
hi. i have akito desert jacket and good spec warm and cool weather performed well. poppers are a bit lightweight. good for the money though.

trousers are for midgets though :thumb:
Another Akito here, good value for the money, agree about the poppers, and they do the troucers in leg size, so I am surprised about the midget comment as you can get a longer leg version.

·
Registered
86 Posts
didnt know that........i bought on ebay cheap so didnt have the choice. thanks.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Spada Milan (I think it's called) - predecessor to the Adventure, was cheap, comfy, has lots of pockets & performs well but the air vents don't do a lot due to the (non removable) waterproof liner.
The trousers are pure hell in hot weather - you will need to remove them & turn them inside out to dry in hot (dry) weather. OK as over trousers though!

Phil

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have the Spada Adventure jacket and pants. Think its a great set. Only downside is that if anytthing its too warm, but that might just be me as I don't really feel the cold. I'm 6'4''ish and 16st and no probs with the fit. I got mine in Crossans N. Ireland delivered to the Rep. of Ireland, best price i could find for it on teh net at the time. Have it two years and its still good.

·
Getting there
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Everyone for your sggestions. i found a store in coventry that stocked the akito desert evo. i tried them on and was very impressed, and ended up buying that. thanks again

·
Registered
53 Posts
hijacking this thread then..

if i want something for warm weather touring in europe.. but with long trousers.. what can anyone recommend. akito desert evo trousers are either 29 or 31 inches in length and i need 33 or 34.

cheers :thumbleft:

·
Getting there
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hijacking this thread then..

if i want something for warm weather touring in europe.. but with long trousers.. what can anyone recommend. akito desert evo trousers are either 29 or 31 inches in length and i need 33 or 34.

cheers :thumbleft:
Hi. The trousers on tha akito desert are slightly short but I'm 6'3 and find them ok. Especially once I've got boots on.

·
Registered
86 Posts
hi guys.

i have just bought the richa adventure jacket and trousers. they are a std length and easily fit me with a 34w 34 leg. looks really well put together with great detail. although it is a bit more dough it looks worth it compared with my old akito gear which i liked but the leng length was the killer punch in the end. also the richa stuff has back protection and price of the akito evo has gone up now. managed to haggle down to £120 for the jacket and £120 for the trousers so dont pay full price as the guy still made a profit on it....

anyway im off to the spare bdroom to walk around looking like a starwars extra as its too icy for the bike :thumb:

good luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts