Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dave
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pics are **** but see google for better pics and sizes.
The jacket has one button missing (as shown in pic) but otherwise perfect.Had very little use as i lost loads of weight just after buying it :evil:
I payed over 200 quid for this new a good 6 months ago and there about the same price now.Reviews are all good for them aswell.

Comes with the thermal and waterproof linings e.t.c. as when new.

Size is 4xL jacket and pants are 3xL.

Open to offers or swaps,anything considered of equal ish value. Would like some leathers.I'm a 36" waist and 40" chest (damn man boobs)

Thanks
Dave

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Would you split them?
I have some leather trousers that should fits (can send pics if you want)
If your a 36 waist why the 3xl pants, I'm sure a few of us better endowed gentlemen and ladies would view a 36 waist and moderate at best:thumbleft:
Or have you anything else we could tempt you with (other non bike related hobbies and interests?

·
Dave
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you split them?
Yup :thumbright:

I have some leather trousers that should fits (can send pics if you want)
Yeah i'm in need of leather pants. I seem to be a 38" in motorcycle pants though.
If your a 36 waist why the 3xl pants, I'm sure a few of us better endowed gentlemen and ladies would view a 36 waist and moderate at best:thumbleft:
Or have you anything else we could tempt you with (other non bike related hobbies and interests?
I bought them online without trying them and they were too big then,but i was desperate for something to wear i though it would be ok.Obviously i then lost weight so there not even close.
I dunno why the pants are 3xl and the top is 4xl? but that's how they come :D

I have LOADS of interests and hobbies and i do just need to get rid of the suit so any swaps considered :thumbup:

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
I'll take a couple of pics of the pants when we I get a chance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts