Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Started thinking about another little Germany trip in 2012
Going up north this time, near Kiel where my little bro lives,then over to Berlin. Like the last German trip it will be very relaxed with lots of sight seeing. Stop over in holland on the way and back. Camping all the way.
Looking at the mo at the last weekend in july,going for around 10 days ish.
So anyone interested?

Ok since i have been given the power:hitler: i shall from now on delete all the rubbish from this thread.

Just to make it clear to all the guys which have not been on the last trip.This will NOT be a pure biking/ride all day/racing holiday.
The only thing which will be fixed is the campsites and thats it. If you want to go earlier/later and meet up,fine. You want to jump on your bike in the morning and only be back in the evening,fine.
I will look up several things with regards to sight seeing on the way.You can decide on the day if you want to join or not.
Catering i think will be the same as last time cause it worked so well.2-3 people go shopping for everyone and we eat together in the evening.The bill gets divided by the amount of people,easy.
During the day we find cheap!! places to eat and there are a lot of them around.

I will keep updating the first post whenever i find more rubbish to post:thumbup:

So far interested

Boris
Yeti
Sharribee
J
Caitlin
Mabels very old man:toothy1:
BobA
francis_geoff
AfricaJim
Fiona
Frad (+1??)

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Re: Alan's secret squirrel tour

Can mapsource not import GPX files?

If so there is an export function on each route on the webpage.
If not export the gpx file then pass through a pierce of software like tyre and convert to garmin format.

·
Chief Lurker
436 Posts
Re: Alan's secret sqwuirrel tour

Started thinking about another little Germany trip in 2012
Going up north this time, near Kiel where my little bro lives,then over to Berlin. Like the last German trip it will be very relaxed with lots of sight seeing. Stop over in holland on the way and back. Camping all the way.
Looking at the mo at the last weekend in july,going for around 10 days ish.
So anyone interested?
Zis may be of interest - I will be certainly put it in the calender if the "Fallen Madonna with the big boobies" is likely to make an appearance! Ich bin ein berlinner!:hitler:

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Re: Herr Flicks home coming tour or another German invasion

Nice change to the Stella Alpina for us, count us in if there's room mate!
Fiona and myself, one tent, one BMW G650GS and one Triumph Tiger 800XC fully blinged!

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just been speaking to buggles regarding a stopover campsite for our trip there and back. Maybe we could hook up with a few xrv'ers from the Holland region for a night . Shandys and a bbq :cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Just been speaking to buggles regarding a stopover campsite for our trip there and back. Maybe we could hook up with a few xrv'ers from the Holland region for a night . Shandys and a bbq :cool::cool:
That could work well as we will probably be taking the Newcastle - Amsterdam ferry which arrives at 09:30 so we could all meet up somewhere in Amsterdam and head north as a group. I'd miss the BBQ but I'm sure there will be many more.

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
On route up to Kiel you can use the A2 A352 A7 route that would take past you past Belsen, harrowing to see but if your close maybe
Nice one snaphappy,forgot about that one but unfortunatly a bit out of the way for us:( unless we do it on the way home

cheers

1 - 20 of 37 Posts