Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the last few weeks have proved to be testing in the finanial dept so the vara had to go after finding my vara will be going to a new home (another member here who will anounce his vara ownership when he's ready:D

so i needed somthing cheap but fairly good but i wasnt banking on tagging myself an RD04 with just 13000Ks on the clockwith a colour scheme you can see from space:D so its form th @ to the GS to the vara to @ again:rolleyes:

so will i be they only [email protected] in the village whos pretty in pink:D:D:D:D

shes damm minty i tell ya:cool::cool::cool:

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Smart looking bike mate shame about the color:D:D:D
listen mate you got a lot to learn about women...the vara had to go but i needed another bike the way to get that is to get a colour scheme that the accounts dept like:D:D:D:D

·
Administrator
7,169 Posts
Look... Essex Boy... you were thrown out of the Africa Twin club ages ago, and now you come squirming back to us all with a Little Pink Number!! angry9:

You might have the "Accounts Department" all twisted up round your little finger with whispers in her ear, and a twinkle in your eye, but we ain't no push over here!!! :lovestory: :sex:

Well I'm gonna put it to the vote, whadda we do with this charlatan?

1) Stone Him?

2) Throw Him to the Lions?

3) Allow Him back into the fold after a suitable amount of Grovelling?

4) Or just plain old, Welcome him back with OPEN ARMS?

Please bear in mind that this rogue is from dodgy old Essex, before forming your opinion and casting your vote!

Stone Him I Say!!! :rolleyes:

Bob :D

·
Frodo's Half brother
1,215 Posts
It's my fault! I told him about it. However I didn't have to twist his arm I only said it had little pink bits and he was away....

Welcome back Chad - it's a lovely bike!

:)

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
I'm speechless! :director:
But well done mate.... :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
(and i say fair fuxs to you chad )

you went to see what was better and still come back to this mighty forum with a @ and i still got mine. not that you ever left.:D:D and there will be a ghost of chad one day still getting more posts than anyone,;);)

·
Registered
528 Posts
I'm not even gonna try to keep up:( - I reckon Chad doesn't know how to change tyres;) so he just changes the whole bike:D:D:D

Reckon I've gotta be right:rolleyes: 'cause that new one is defo PINK!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Nice one Chad, what's the first thing you gonna do to it????:D:D:D
I've got some paint lying around that's - believe it or not - not Pink!!!;)

Whenever the new lucky person gets the Vara:rolleyes: - don't get behind it:( it's feckin loud!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I just HAVE to see your delicate frame draped over a little pink number:rolleyes: when can I come round???;)

·
Need Constant Supervision
2,495 Posts
You right mate therapy is the only way to go :D Enjoy the new toy and remember there is a friendly BMW dealer that will gladly take your money once you ready for a real bike :p ;) :D

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You right mate therapy is the only way to go :D Enjoy the new toy and remember there is a friendly BMW dealer that will gladly take your money once you ready for a real bike :p ;) :D
:D:D:D:D:D

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Hey chad..welcome back to the club. I like it. Don't even think about the tutu. :D Don't go any further...ok. :oops:

And forget the jacket....

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey chad..welcome back to the club. I like it. Don't even think about the tutu. :D Don't go any further...ok. :oops:

And forget the jacket....

ive seen her dude and would love to get in her tutu:D:cyclopsani:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
But you said...

Well, I thought....

But why, when you've...

OK, let me get my he...

I think I might just be speechless :p

·
Registered
871 Posts
Good One Chad

Bloody ace bikes the RD04, and that looks like a real nice one. I bought a real nice VFR800 today from a mate, so its all musical chairs once again at XRV.Org. Keeping the Vara though

1 - 20 of 59 Posts