Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
:toothy3: Wrong Jason, sorry!!! I was baiting the moany old git who lives down in the wild wild south west!!! :toothy3: (just kidding Mr BC)
No, I thought you were referring to Jasonbc anyway:teeth:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
nice attitude......:(

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
:toothy3: Wrong Jason, sorry!!! I was baiting the moany old git who lives down in the wild wild south west!!! :toothy3: (just kidding Mr BC)
Gonna be interesting to hear his comments.... ;)

·
Eat less ride faster
147 Posts
Youve got to feel sorry for them, £142 benefits only gets you about 200 bottles of white lightening to drink :rolleyes: dirty dole scrounging scum bags. Thats everything thats wrong with this bloody country..they should get nothing and starve .

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats everything thats wrong with this bloody country..they should get nothing and starve .

That's the awkward thing though. Stop the benefits, and there's a high liklihood of those that relied on easy money turning to crime to get their dollars, and there's not enough Police officers in this country to stop people parking on yellow lines!!! God help us!

·
Registered
752 Posts
And there I was thinking that the Britain no longer had role models for the younger generations and we manage to find this shining example of the human race and the selfless attitude we should all aspire to have.

Please, lets all petition for more TV airtime so this selfless campaigner against government imposed sanctions on the poor can continue to spread the word and maybe the injustice she is suffering at being asked to spend her 'free' money paid for by the tax payer on exactly what it was intended for, keeping a roof over her head and food on the table, can highlight her suffering at the hands of an oppressive government.

Obviously people like Nelson Mandela who have also fought hardship and oppresion from their government are going to want to lend their support as they know what she is going through, maybe a few survivors of WW2 or the communist Gulag system can lend some inspiring words to help give her the motivation to go on.

We can only hope for her sake she can continue to stay strong willed and many more like her can rise up against the oppressive regime that is 'asking' her to spend less on luxury items, much like the 'Arab Spring' we have had recently although they obviously weren't experiencing anything quite as harsh as she is.

There are only a few words I can use to accurately describe this person

'What a f*cking moron'

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I only feel sorry for genuine people who for whatever reasons find themselves unable to earn a living short/long term and have their image tarnished by rotten apples like this woman. It also struck me when she said that was the way she was brought up......has she ever done a day's work in her life...?

Reactions: Dee Dub and hotbulb

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
I'd love to have seen who was prompting her (behind the camera to her right).

·
Registered
752 Posts
I only feel sorry for genuine people who for whatever reasons find themselves unable to earn a living short/long term and have their image tarnished by rotten apples like this woman. It also struck me when she said that was the way she was brought up......has she ever done a day's work in her life...?
+1 It's just made falling on hard times so much worse with the thought of being tarred with the same brush as this oxygen thief

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
That's the awkward thing though. Stop the benefits, and there's a high liklihood of those that relied on easy money turning to crime to get their dollars, and there's not enough Police officers in this country to stop people parking on yellow lines!!! God help us!
The really awkward thing is that for every stereotypical leeching muppet that gets dragged into the limelight to generate moral outrage there are the quiet people you never get to see who are on benefits because they really really need them. The ones who feel really sh!tty and ashamed about it because they would dearly love to pay their own way but for whatever reason can't, and they get tarred with the same "scum" brush because that's all that's ever said about it in either the media or the pub.

That's what makes it so complicated, by all means get the lazy arses off the couch (and into some kind of therapy because there's certainly something not right in the head there!) but how to do that without harassing the ones who really need it, the ones the whole benefit system was meant for...

(edit: I see Tony beat me to it.)

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
(edit: I see Tony beat me to it.)[/QUOTE said:
yep and the prize was a date with BobA's avatar........sorry mate....:cool:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
For all the UK tax payers out there, THIS is what your "one days work a week for the taxman" pays for....

Benefit scrounger scum daybreak - YouTube

:mad:

(Come on Jason, we're all waiting for you!!!!)
You naughty, naughty man. It's only Monday and you've put the p*ss on to boil already. Just you wait 'til everyone gets home from work and sees this.

Trouble is, I can't work out whether this is a p*sstake on the TV company or a leech that has learned to talk. I hope it's the former, but I've got a nasty feeling it's not.

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
I bet the therapy would cost taxpayers more!!
Tricky one.

Short term, certainly.

Long term, who knows. They might get "fixed" and become productive members of society. One can hope...

Then again, if you were hiring, would you even want one of these jokers anywhere near your business? Alternatively, would you want them flipping your burger? Might even be worth the tax money just to keep them safely out of harms way. :mrgreen:

(I'm so glad this is a problem that I don't have to find solutions for.)

·
Doh!!!!!
753 Posts
In many years of filling out means forms for clients in Criminal courts (given to the Bench to assess means for a fine they'll never pay) I only came across two who filled in the income side of the form, the rest were on benefits. In terms of housing cases I have lost count of the infinite number who are being pursued for rent or mortgage arrears who manage to pay for Sky TV, cigarettes, alcohol and holidays yet cannot be bothered to pay rent or a mortgage (for many Council tenants on benefits this rent can be less than £10 a week). I've also not forgotten the charm with 7 kids who didn't pay the mortgage but did buy a second car. :rolleyes: The fact is many do misuse the benefits they are given and have come to view them as an entitlement (or wages has I had a client's girlfriend call them the other week - they always find a mate don't they :mad:). Everyone can guess my views on the benefit system so I needn't type it here. PS Bob why are you watching daytime TV you feckless git?:teeth:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts