Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ooh Aah Cantona!
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A pair of genuine Givi tubular pannier racks and two Allit Alluminium panniers with touratech fittings for sale. I have two keys for each lockable pannier and the racks are to fit a 2002 RD07Y. You will have to check if they fit other models
I won't split the racks and the panniers and the pictures below shows them on the bike at last years national in Ullapool.
I want offers around £200.00 and this doesn't include post or delivery. Happy to answer any questions and I want to give site members the opportunity to buy before I out them on ebay.

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Sorry Basil,

Not interested in the boxes :(

Just want to know what my bike is doing in the first photo ??? :confused::confused:

I thought I was the only GREEN in the village ?? :D:D:D

·
Ooh Aah Cantona!
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lowflyer, as you well know, there were two fabulous green ones at the national, yours and my mate RoyR's. You also know yours would have looked even better with my 'bling' ally panniers on it but if you don't want them then I have to offer them for sale to other interested parties.
:grin:

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Basil,

How could I forget ????
Sorry my man -- I quite clearly remember you and your mate at the National now :thumbup:

How's tricks ?

That is one seriously clean green AT

Almost as good as mine :D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Ooh Aah Cantona!
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm OK and hope you are keeping well. My AT has been traded up (or down depending on your opinion) for a Blackbird "the other" green AT is currently in my garage being fettled by Roy over the winter before our intended first trip of the year to France at Easter. First job is to get some of them nice gold rims and shiny spokes fitted like the ones on yours. So you will have even more polishing to do before this years national to win the "shiniest green one" award.
:thumbleft:

·
Ooh Aah Cantona!
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Panniers now sold and collected. Thanks for all the interest and appologies to the people I had to disappoint.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice Panniers Basil, had to pull a man up over Holme Moss on the way back, and he then slid into the back of someone on the way down the other side! What a numpty, though it is very bad weather on the tops. Thanks again for the Panniers.

Bob

·
Ooh Aah Cantona!
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad you got back thru the snow OK, it's still falling as rain here. Happy touring with the panniers when the weather improves.
Cheers
:thumbright:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts

·
Ooh Aah Cantona!
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good to hear from you Magwa, I believe from my son at Birmingham Uni that the snow is back round your way with a vengance tonight, even the airport is closed.
It is a suprise to me that Allit panniers are not more popular with other AT riders as they are reasonably priced, well made, strong and look the part on any AT. I am glad they were sold to someone on the site who can get as much use and enjoyment out of them as I did.
Cheers
:thumbright:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
yeap Im at work at the airport and it took 1.5 hrs to travel 8 miles to get to work ( 7pm to 7am nights !)
Airport is shut for the night
5" snow in 3 hrs
My son is also at Bham uni....small world eh

Magwa:thumbright:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts