Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I HAVE A PAIR OF VERY LIGHT USE ALPINE STARS BOOTS SIZE 45 FOR SALE OR SWAP.(CASH ADJUSTMENT EITHER WAY). I NEED A SAT NAV SYSTEM AND SOME REAR LUGGAGE FOR MY TA 650 (V2).
HAPPY TO SELL FOR £80.00 DELIVERED (UK).

CHEERS
JOHN

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
What size is a 45 in old money,My shoes are a 42 and an 8 apparently even though I take an 8 1/2 to 9 normally so what does a 45 equate to?

·
Matt
182 Posts
What size is a 45 in old money,My shoes are a 42 and an 8 apparently even though I take an 8 1/2 to 9 normally so what does a 45 equate to?
Google is a great invetion rich....

(a 45 is about a 10.5)

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Google is a great invetion rich....

(a 45 is about a 10.5)
I don't have to while there a helpful little googlers around like you young man. Now google along and fit a full set of stoppers on that thing that used to be a bmw.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I don't have to while there a helpful little googlers around like you young man. Now google along and fit a full set of stoppers on that thing that used to be a bmw.
Geez BT Bloke that vid is killing me, cant stop looking at it, shes gorgeous.:toothy9:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Geez BT Bloke that vid is killing me, cant stop looking at it, shes gorgeous.:toothy9:
Yes - he doesnt have time to google shoe sizes cuz he is always looking for videos clips like that!! Keep up the good work BTB!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts