Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the title suggests so i won't repeat it!

£260

These were use for a 6 week tour and have not been used since. (off an RD07A 2003)

The frames were left on the bike for a good while and hence went a bit flakey and rusty. I've just had some wheels done so put all the brackets and metal work in for powder coating with them so they are now as good as new.

The boxes (41L I think) still have stickers on and just need the dust wiping off. Other than that they are also as good as new. The boxes have been lined with sticky back clear plastic to prevent powdering.

Before anyone asks. No i am not going to waddle down to the post office with these and practice my packing skills so collect only I'm affraid! :rolleyes::D

Cheque or transfer is fine and i will hold them on payment until you can collect if necessary for a reasonable time but I'm am wanting the space these are taking up.

een705 you get first refusal and dbenna5566 you get second dibs but don't hang around as I'm wanting shut of these to make some space. :thumbleft:

·
Registered
924 Posts
ill have them mate. pm to follow (re-read that in my haste... )

ill have 3rd dibs on them mate :)

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oky dokey :thumb:

gunna give folk a week to get back to me and then I'll start working down the list. You boy!........I say!........No fighting at the back there boy!! :D

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
could the brackets also fit a TA650? If so put me on the list (to collect).
Sorry I have no idea? :confused: someone on here may know but I suspect not as the mounting points will be in different places.

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
very different.

·
Registered
19 Posts
hello yeti, if the first lad doesn,t have i can come down with the cash straight away from 20 mile away, do they take much fitting. im only new to this computer stuff so be patient with my typing. cheers dbenna.

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
er?? yes and.......no if you can use a hex wrench.

Like I said only fair to wait for first dibs to dip out or not respond, but yeah no probs. You may need slightly longer bolts than the existing ones that go through the Honda rear grab rails if I remember correctly?:confused: (the two closest to the seat)

As and when you decide to come over please understand that an unannounced 'no show' means the next man gets the chance. (I will have to make plans to be around thats all :thumb:) pm me a contact number

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Thx Yeti for giving my first dibs but I need to get my @ sorted so will let dbenna5566 decide. :( Good luck selling them I am sure you will

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Click on the username in any of Yeti's posts and select send private message from the drop down :thumbup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
thanks very much getting the hang of it now. very helpful site. just got my 1st ATon saturday, 2001, 9000 miles, rode it home 140 miles in the rain and loved it.

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Sold Alpos ally boxes and Motech frames

Sorry folks. Now sold

1 - 13 of 13 Posts