Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.!

Im looking for an "Alpos" Aluminum TopBox for my New Derbi Terra Adventure.

Where can I get one from, and how much are they, as I havent had much luck in finding any !
Saying that, im basically looking for any Aluminum top box under aprox £100

Please help!

Thanks! :thumbup:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Alpos boxes are great but they only make side cases.

·
Yokel In Utah
1,088 Posts
Re: Aluminium Top Box from Alpos

I'm not sure that anyone does the top box anymore, although Bykebitz did bring back the Alpos panniers last year.

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Re: Aluminium Top Box from Alpos

I had one on my 1200 but I must admit have never seen another. Caveman is no longer in business so I'm afraid can't help.
You might be better off looking at another manufacturer

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
If you click on the link that BT kindly supplied and get to their site, my top box is the C series - mine is C29 which is magically 29 ltrs and fits perfectly onto a Hepco & Becker base plate mounted on top of the standard Honda one so I can still have the U-lock in the rack's base plate and the whole box does not sit forward of the base plate like the Honda Givi set up encrouching on pillion space

It's big enough for what I want it for but not wide enough to create too much turbulence in strong winds. Not big enough to put a helmet in but you shouldn't do that anyway - If someone nicks your helmet out of the box your not going to get home !!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm starting marketing these and the panniers in the next couple of months, yet to receive them aside from the sample, but I could be tempted to take it off my own if you'd like to get in touch.

Us Terra Adventure riders got to stick together after all.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I'm using D47 model as topbox Alpos - Serija D . If anyone need alpos paniers I can check for a price in their shop.

I already send few boxes to Varadero club members in Singapore.
can you get two helmets in that size? Have you any photos?

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
the bykebitz ad in my magazine has alpos cases from £90, and the picture clearly shows an africa twin with an alpos topbox.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts