Honda XRV Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
i like Guzzis full stop , they just exude the right kind of cool
Mine exudes oil from between the engine and gearbox, currently in the shop for some repairs. Wouldn't swap it though, hopefully be back soon for the better weather

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
If they had better electrics they would be the best bikes out there.
The bike I had, had the expansion type of silencer so sounded mean but as stated earlier the electrics were hit and miss.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
The bike I had, had the expansion type of silencer so sounded mean but as stated earlier the electrics were hit and miss.
TBF the new ones are a massive improvement ive yet to hear of any real problems:cool:

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
TBF the new ones are a massive improvement ive yet to hear of any real problems:cool:
I agree - mine is a 1995 1100 Sport and the switch gear looks like Honda. Relays can be a problem if the are Siemens but replacement with some Chinese ones from a guy in America !!! sorts that out. You do have to weather proof the electrics as they are designed for dry sunny days I suppose.

·
Registered
105 Posts
You know, I had a 1976 T3 Cali,it never let me down,still had its original fuse box and switches,it cost me £70 to get the starter rewound,because it had car type components, How much for Honda parts ?. I would swap my @ for a T3 in an instant.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts