Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered 2 books last week using their free postage supersaver thingy.

Books taged as delivered, but I never got them.

Emailed them Tuesday night to say their site says the books were delivered but explained not to me they weren't.

Email from them yesterday:

*Hyper apologetic at the hassle caused

* Said they'd replace them no problem or questions asked.

* Sending them 1st class post even though I opted for the free supersaver postage on the original order.

*Said they'd take them back and give me a full refund if it was the case I needed the books urgently and the delay has caused me sufficient problems so as not to require the books anymore.

Books arrived this morning.

Now THAT is customer service :thumbright::thumbright::thumbright:

Just a pity Paypal dont treat their customers with the same respect :(

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I had a similar experience with Amazon.
I ordered some CD's on the free delivery saver thingy and after a period of time they did not arrive, I contacted them and they resent the order, I never did receive the first set.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I forgot to tell you stumpy, i received your order by mistake but just binned em.

I know you did not bin it I heard you signing along to it will on TLD.

·
Varadero Explorer
237 Posts
I use amazon for all birthdays, christmas and anything for me throughout the year and I've only ever had excellent service.
I've returned several items including an xbox game recently - they had sent me a replacement before I'd even wrapped the damaged one :thumb:

May cost a few pence more sometimes but I willinly pay this for the superb customer service :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts