Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
vodka tester
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a new Ford ST (does that stand for sanitary towel ?) which has two shiney wing mirrors when he started...

he saw me filtering and pulled across to stop me, guy in the van behind him saw what he was doing and backed up to let me go the other side... so he moved right over to the other side to stop me....
the bloke in the van was very vocal about the git in the car.....

so next set of lights it all happens again but the guy along side him pulled over to let me through...... and shame i caught that mirror on the way past.....

never mind bloke in the van could not stop laughing.....

and that little scuff on my knee pad of the leathers? it will always make me grin when i look at it.

Roy

S

·
0 Posts
Be happy in the knowledge he's probably at home now spitting bullets :D :D With any luck it'll be p155ing him off for the rest of the week :wink:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
any luck it'll be p155ing him off for the rest of the week
And his blood pressure will rise and he'll have a heart attack and DIE!
Sorry, must go and have a lie down.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
good work roy thats a cool scalp you got there the best i could manage was the mirror of a mitsi shogun but i had to have a couple of swipes to get it off :oops:

ST mirror knee interface 8) 8) top man the **** deserved it :twisted:

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Well done mate.
Those people really really piss me off!

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Whats an "ST" ? is that one of these fast Focuses ? driven by inadequates.

Aye I've noticed they don't like getting passed at any speed even stopped !!

BTW I have a Focus , but not an ST, so I wasn't getting at Focus drivers in general y'understand !

·
17,680 Posts
Wee Jack said:
Whats an "ST" ? is that one of these fast Focuses ? driven by inadequates.

Aye I've noticed they don't like getting passed at any speed even stopped !!

BTW I have a Focus , but not an ST, so I wasn't getting at Focus drivers in general y'understand !
ooooh i bet you were yer bugger :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Mind you on our rideout on Sunday, Boboneleg and some of the group were nearly taken out by some **** in a japanese car trying to overtake the whole convoy.
That was beyond belief... and Bob gave chase. :mrgreen:

·
Banned
1,076 Posts
666 :twisted: Funny no one tries that sh*t on me! :twisted: 666

·
17,680 Posts
Mabel said:
DaveS said:
Mind you on our rideout on Sunday, Boboneleg and some of the group were nearly taken out by some [email protected] in a japanese car trying to overtake the whole convoy.
That was beyond belief... and Bob gave chase. :mrgreen:
He was a complete arse Bob gave a good chase I was very impressed
did he threaten to shove his HRC badged leg up his nose :mrgreen:

·
Banned
1,076 Posts
If it had been me a rather nasty fight would have ensude...with him on the losing end. :violent3:

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
Then again, it might cause said idiot to not let anyone get past again, ever, up to and including swapping paint over it with the next unfortunate sod who's just trying to get to the other end alive... :roll:

Some cagers are jealous little counterproductive suckers allright, but when you start kicking mirrors off then the biggest asshole is not the one in the car.

That's a fight that you just can't win. :?

·
Banned
1,076 Posts
Believe me, if it were me he'd be too scared to try anything on anymore bikers ever again.

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
Yeah that's what they all say, and yet people wonder where all those cagers with an axe to grind come from...

Fookin hard as it can be :)twisted:), I always try to get the hell away from those kinds of idiots, confrontations are just stupid...

·
Banned
1,076 Posts
You mean he's looking for confrontation.

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
Not necessarily.

You're just not going to intimidate anyone, he may be shitting his pants while it's happening but time heals all wounds and before the day is over he'll be in the pub wearing a new set of pants and telling his mates a slightly different story about some asshole biker who's done him wrong and going rah rah rah the next one'll bloody pay.

"We" bikers don't exactly have an image that's helping us any. Funny how that happens. While it can be nice to act all saturday afternoon stick-on tattoo tough about it afterwards ;-), it's really just a losing game that makes things worse.

S

·
0 Posts
Passive behaviour will only get you so far RC :wink: There are times when motoring bullies need to be told. That said, I do agree once you stoop to their level the battle is lost. I 'try' to instruct from the moral high ground and shame them. Though I must confess to thumping a wing mirror off a clio after getting cut up, then getting the cold shoulder/look straight ahead he'll go away routine when I wanted to chat about the incident :wink: Well we're all only human :oops: :D

·
Banned
1,076 Posts
So, you're not the "stick the monkey wrench down his throat" type like me then, aye? :lol:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts