Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news Annette, I think I've found just waht your looking for lurking in the back on my factory.....waddyarekon??:thumbup:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Good news Annette, I think I've found just waht your looking for lurking in the back on my factory.....waddyarekon??:thumbup:

hmmmmm sweet:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Absolute rubbish,:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

cant afford one ,don't want one really
:D

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Stupid question.

What is it?
That'll be a rear rack extension for a standard BMW R1150GS........

and before you ask...........y'all have NO IDEA what favours Annette has promised Chunk to get this prototype rushed through :shock::shock::shock:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
and before you ask...........y'all have NO IDEA what favours Annette has promised Chunk to get this prototype rushed through :shock::shock::shock:
Can't be sexual:rolleyes:
I offered him sexual favours to get my light guards earlier and nothing:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:toothy4:

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Phwoar !!! Is that Dakar image laser cut ??

Nice. but I'm sorry this should not be in bodgers corner , it's far too professional and gorgeous for that !!!!

Bodging is function ahead of form , and that is just tooooooooooo sexy.

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Can't be sexual:rolleyes:
I offered him sexual favours to get my light guards earlier and nothing:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:toothy4:

Hehehe...Try offering Max Mosley.....:D ;)

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
:D:D
I would if he would make bike racks like that ir Light covers:D:D
So you want a 'mini rack' then LV - just like your lightguards..............:thumbleft:

cue another excuse to show this wonderful photo :D :D :D :D

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
So you want a 'mini rack' then LV - just like your lightguards..............:thumbleft:

cue another excuse to show this wonderful photo :D :D :D :D

looks like you know how to bring the spastic out in him:sign5::sign5::sign5::sign5:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts