13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi one and all,just finished my project
but cant seem to download pictures here,but they are in the gallery under
bluevivagt,let me know what you think,many thanks mike

·
Registered
689 Posts
hi mate.. i cant find yer bike, mhave you subscribed.. maybe thats why you cannot load pics... its only a tenner an wortth every penny...:rolleyes:

when ye write your post, go down to where it says manage attachments.. click on that,, when the box comes up allowing you 3 pics.. click BROWSE an load from there....its really easy.. or send me your pics an a`l load trhem fur ye....... [email protected]

·
Registered
689 Posts
Mike.. I was goin down the road o doin a Moto,, but jist kept it in Trail bike mode... without the silly fairing...Mike wit did ye do wi all yer wiring.. a had tae cut a way a wee bit an hide the rest,,, especially ma cdi... whit kinda clock are ye runnin .........if ye want tae load any more pics thru me.. send me them or ye kin do it yerself,, its no bother.. follow these instructions an ye`l manage it...

Make a post.......
write whit ye want.......
scroll down before ye send.......
click on MANAGE ATTACHMENTS....

a wee box comes up sayin BROWSE, click on that, an that will take ye to your computer...

click on , where ye store yer pics... get desired picture.. an double click it...

it will then put that in the wee box... then do the same wi all three,,, then click upload,,,,, then another wee window will appear offering ye another two pics.. do the same wi them if ye want.. if not.... jist click CLOSE WINDOW.... then scroll back up then click....send reply......wallaa..... easy..........when ye know how.......... john:thumbright:

·
Registered
167 Posts
750cc sidevalve 4-cylinder.. that one is pre-1950. Most of them that were'nt worked to death were converted to trials cars because of the light chassis and the easily-removable bodywork. They even tried to develop a turbo-charged version.

Some people say that I have a great memory... I think its a bad one.... full of garbage that no-one needs to remember!!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hey the sames said about me.. i remember the day of the 26th september 1963 when ma brother was born.. a remember the doctor commin to the house an ma dad helpin wi the birth,, I was 4i remember all sorts of stuff goin back to that time an ever since..............:blah5:

·
Registered
167 Posts
@ bluevivagt.
The front end looks like CBR600, the front spindle isn't offset so there's a difference in geometry; whats the handling like?
Big stoppies from the double-disc front?
:thumbup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi vencejo,well it seems to handle ok,went out for the mot today and passed,the wheels are suzuki gsxr wheels and the rear sprocket carrier is a gs550e item, the sprocket carrier is narrower than the gsxr one,allowing the rear wheel to sit more central in the rear swinging arm,only time will tell cos its got new tyres on and im a bit of a pussy hi hi

1 - 11 of 11 Posts