Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
high miles, a bit rusty...

and... a silver engine in a 1988 model??? i thought they were black in 1988?

Honda Transalp XL600V | eBay
HUMM... Well spotted Sir. I do believe they were black - not keen the the Evil Kenevil stars mind :D Its a tad in need of some care, mileage a worry, but to be fair seller being up-front about issues. Not for me.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
its probably worth a look if someone lives with in reasonable distance of the seller and its a excuse for a spin . hey its a transalp 600 at the end of the day . its funny how the mind works I think nothing about going off all day on the bike spending 3 of 4 tanks of petrol but if I need service items like oil and filter I start adding on the price of the petrol to the bike shop and back to get a sum total .

then I buy off the internet cos it cheaper and I don't have to contend with an idiot motorcycle pimp behind the counter who thinks he's the shit and audi loads of gsxr and h&m plant fleece top wearing gimps being all giddy because they are in a motorcycle emporium :lol: I wouldn't mind traveling the length of the country for the right bike . one time I spent 12 hours flat out driving a quick test ride tie the bike on the trailer and kept her lit . I left home at 3am bought the bike in the far end of the country and was back home at 3 pm and off for a burn up on my new Triumph trident that I had wanted since they were launched in 1992 :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts