Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys , bought my first Domminator a VERY tidy 1989, one owner from new with only 7500 miles , yes i know if to nice to turn into a scrambler but sorry the angle grinder is coming out:toothy8: if any one wants redundant OE parts give me a shout .

Would like to get it siting on new wheels first to work our lines etc

I am a Michelin dealer so want to fit Mich Anakee wilds, I am also sell a lot of Talon MX / Enduro wheels so want to use existing hubs on Excel rims .

So what is the optimum rim size guessing 17 " rear, 19" front ,

Cheers Al

·
Registered
28 Posts
For me personally the beauty of all these bikes is the 21" front wheel. Even the new Africa twin runs a 21 front. Proper motorcycles. Best of luck with the chop job , and let's see some pics. I'm doing a basket case transalp at the moment which I picked up for next to nothing, I toyed with a 19" rim because one came up, but in the end I stuck with 21".

·
Registered
266 Posts
Seems a shame to chop up a low mileage minter but it’s your bike and your money so best of luck with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 955man

·
Steve
61 Posts
Yes i own the vigor fx650y 2002 and its only 7800 miles too,i put annakee 3 on it,might change the colour and seat a little bit,gaitors do the forks black,crash bars,wrap the front pipes(if i had the £ id probably paint the rims too) check out the slr unclerob is selling in the for sale.wanted section..beautiful

1 - 4 of 4 Posts