Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hello. Currently have a Mille, VFR and a WR250f Yamaha but am on the look out for my first trailie. I shall be posting in the wanted section as I'm after an RD03. Very impressed with the site so far. I look forward to reading and posting in the future.
Rich.

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Just saying hello. Currently have a Mille, VFR and a WR250f Yamaha but am on the look out for my first trailie. I shall be posting in the wanted section as I'm after an RD03. Very impressed with the site so far. I look forward to reading and posting in the future.
Rich.
Welocme Millerich if your lookiing for another good read try this www.thelongestday.org.uk best weekends fun you'll have :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
weclome to the forum, great site as u say.
Grumpy u make a fantstic marketing director forr TLD 2010!! Well done what a promoter!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
tell me about it...I was gutted when I found out I c'dnt do it and I highly recommend it to anyone!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome aboard Millerich, this is a good place to be, even my dog is pleased that you've joined. If you talk to me very nicely, I'll let you have a go on a real trailie, (XL185!!)
when you feel psyched up enough to handle all that raw power.
Good luck with the @ hunt.:thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts