Honda XRV Forum banner
695 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  h2smokin 
#1 ·
Any folks local to Belgium on here? I will be heading there on Monday for a job I have taken. Hoping to hook up with some folks while I am there the next few years. Will be on he hunt for a nice RD04 I think as I have an RD03 here in the states. Let me know if anyone in the general area. Thanks

#2 ·
we have a member in Bruges . nice bloke I cant remember his name though . not sure if he's on hear much these days . coming from the states you wont know yourself with the choice of Africa twins . plenty of them for handy money :thumb:

#3 ·
I've been looking already. Not in a rush that's for sure but definitely going to need something to tool around on for trips.

#5 ·
Thanks Ratte, unfortunately I'm one of the few people left who probably does not use facebook . I will eventually hook up with some folks. Like I said I'm yet to get a bike now that I'm here. I appreciate the info though. Maybe someone else will see this from over that way. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.