Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Squires cafe bar is a well known 'biker' meeting place, situated just outside of Sherburn -in-Elmet, N.Yorks (just off the A1.
There is the possibility of a Saturday night camp with live music - obviously there is a bar on site :p.

There is loads of camping (which is free), no entry fee either, no tickets so you can just turn up.
The only proviso is that you buy drinks & food on site, which is fair enough. There is a toilet/shower block on site (- I think the shower is £2 )

We are looking at the beginning of April, when the clocks have gone foward.

Is anyone interested?

Phil

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Maybe on for me. My brother is in Ripon so I could be up for this and kill 2 birds wiv one stone.

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
I should be ok for this one :thumb:

Simon

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts
put me down for this as well
will need to know the details/date asap

:thumbup::cool::cool:

·
Senior Consulting Member
1,982 Posts
Sounds interesting but I'll be moving the week before so it's probably a no no. :(

·
Top Cat
1,636 Posts
I'll subscribe to this thread just in case the date changes. 5th April is my wife's birthday so unlikely at this stage!

I camped last night and was too warm!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
put me down for this as well
will need to know the details/date asap

:thumbup::cool::cool:

The venue is booked for Sat 5th April.

If theres enough interest from this site, we could meet, say, late morning Saturday pitch up and have an XRV rideout ;).

The bar is open 'till late on Saturday (1am ish....), food is available through to Saturday evening & for brekfast Sunday morning.
The band is yet to be sorted.

All welcome, - even cars. And entry is free with no need to pre book:thumbright:

Phil

·
Registered
582 Posts
Great Phil
Will only be able to come down Saturday evening.

IanS

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Sounds great! Hoping to join you there, but can't say for sure at the mo.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Squires cafe bar is a well known 'biker' meeting place, situated just outside of Sherburn -in-Elmet, N.Yorks (just off the A1.
There is the possibility of a Saturday night camp with live music - obviously there is a bar on site :p.

There is loads of camping (which is free), no entry fee either, no tickets so you can just turn up.
The only proviso is that you buy drinks & food on site, which is fair enough. There is a toilet/shower block on site (- I think the shower is £2 )

We are looking at the beginning of April, when the clocks have gone foward.

Is anyone interested?

Phil
i would be but im in florida about that time:(

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'll subscribe to this thread just in case the date changes. 5th April is my wife's birthday so unlikely at this stage!

I camped last night and was too warm!
same 4 me..... will subscribe first....

·
XRV750 RD04
1,549 Posts
I'd be interested as well, though like others probably wouldn't be able to say for sure until much closer to the date (bit hard for me to plan that far ahead with work at the moment as I'm quite often needing to work weekends at the moment).

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
What kind of rubbish excuse is that?

Hope you have a great time, bet you enjoy Mousewitz more than your kids do!!

-Simon
:D:D:D:Di shall look out for that:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts