Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get any points from TLD 2010?

The last couple of years I think 3 people have ended up with Tickets (each year, I may be wrong)

I was really expecting a few from around Manchester as I rode with my guard down as I knew the roads and a couple of times I went past cameras (that I knew were there) and suddenly realised I was going faster than I should..

but so far (over 14 days) nothing on the door mat. (thank goodness)

Anyone else not been so lucky?

Axe

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Another week to wait to be sure, the rossers are allowed two weeks plus time for the letter to be delivered (so I'm told)

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
no but I did get pulled by the plod in Scotland on my way back for the heinous offence of shaking my head at them manning a speed trap..... rode away after an exchange of views some 30 mins later... hopefully they will be back pounding the beat when all the police cuts come into force....

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
no but I did get pulled by the plod in Scotland on my way back for the heinous offence of shaking my head at them manning a speed trap..... rode away after an exchange of views some 30 mins later... hopefully they will be back pounding the beat when all the police cuts come into force....
Nothing as yet.... But i am sure i didnt go through any a speed, i had updated my satnav with the lastest postions days before and got a warning alert as they came up.

fingers crossed :rolleyes:

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
I upgraded mine as well before the ride, then switched the feckin'sound off as the bloody thing was bleeping non stop due to amount of mobile cameras logged. :mad::mad:
poxy gatso thingies
same problem..... no tickets thou

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Anyone get any points from TLD 2010?

couple of times I went past cameras (that I knew were there) and suddenly realised I was going faster than I should..

Axe
Now why does that not surprise me :grin:

Keep your fingers toes and legs crossed :grin:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now why does that not surprise me :grin:

Keep your fingers toes and legs crossed :grin:

LOL.

You know me so well!

Hopefully I'll have no little surprises in the post this week and I'll see you at Austins little jaunt to the forests in August (as long as I can make it, looking good so far, but won't be able to commit till the last last minute)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts