Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAAAA! :laughing2: :laughing8: :laughing1: :laughing6: :laughing9: :laughing5:

WALES!

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
By the skin of their teeth,and against 13 men,what was the refs heritage???

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By the skin of their teeth, and against 13 men. What was the ref's heritage???
Details, Richard. Mere details! And the ref did take his time to award the yellow card.

To be fair, if Scotland had kept their discipline, not suddenly tired in the face of Welsh spirit, and not begun to cheat so much in the last 1/3 of the game, they'd have won by 10 points. They played tight, quality rugby in the first half but they just didn't keep it up and the passion of the Reds carried through.

Brilliant game!

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Scotland Cheating I do not believe it.:D

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Scotland were doing really well until I tweeted that. Then it all went pear-shaped. Ill-discipline by the Scots and fire from the Welsh.

Mind you, my old mate Wayne Barnes should have binned the Irish hooker for that kick tackle.

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
He was working in a different time zone when he tried that one, I can see him up before the committee for that one.

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
What can I say --- we threw it away :mad::mad:

Never mind, I can see a ray of hope ahead, certainly played ok, just the last 7 minutes p****d me off :thumbup:

A team in the making , for sure ;);)

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Its all over any way, As a Welshman we don't mind loosing to Scotland, Ireland even France and Italy, But for us the shame of Loosing the England match is sometimes to much to bare just like riding a Varadero :sad4: Life just is sometimes like a kick in the Nuts. BUT we did win:D

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the shame of losing the England match is sometimes too much to bear
Particularly when it was because Alun Wyn Jones was taken off the field for a riDICulous yellow card. :angryfire: :angry5: :protest:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
A day where the best team lost on the day, but a win is a win. Today Im Italian, well having spagetti for tea.... Come on Italy:D

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Its all over any way, As a Welshman we don't mind loosing to Scotland, Ireland even France and Italy, But for us the shame of Loosing the England match is sometimes to much to bare just like riding a Varadero :sad4: Life just is sometimes like a kick in the Nuts. BUT we did win:D
Originally Posted by J
the shame of losing the England match is sometimes too much to bear

Particularly when it was because Alun Wyn Jones was taken off the field for a riDICulous yellow card. :angryfire: :angry5: :protest:

no need to correct his spelling philip, i think he mean't loosing, in the pants area............................................I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
...But for us the shame of Loosing the England match is sometimes to much to bare just like riding a Varadero :sad4: Life just is sometimes like a kick in the Nuts.
Oi!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
A day where the best team lost on the day, but a win is a win. Today Im Italian, well having spagetti for tea.... Come on Italy:D
so close yet......what a game! I wasn't happy about the french ref handing out the yellow tickets but then again....:rolleyes:

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Well done Wales - it was a magnificent game of rugger and in the end, the team with fire in their bellies won.

I clapped the "extra time" try - well deserved :thumbright:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts