Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dragged my arse to long and did manage to make the Wootten Bassett big day..:(

Just wondered if there is one or two places you guy's might be lurking on Sunday other then the above for a cupper and a chat around the midland area.

Just going for pleasent few hours out on the vara...:cool:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
I'm in leicestershire, you got anywhere in mind? Cafe perhaps somewhere between here and Banbury?

Does Pitsford Reservoir have a cafe/tea room?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
late reply..sorry

Get back to you early Sunday morning ..Could be arranged..

·
Registered
585 Posts
If you decide to go to Pitsford at some point there is a tea wagon in the carpark on the causway. I had a coffee there a week ago yesterday (6th). Take some bread to feed the birds, the swans are very tame and will hand feed or worse still nick it from your bread bag. Hi! Mark.

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Headed there today via Market Harborough and ended up getting a nail in my rear tyre.....was supposed to be meeting mathand1 at 1 o'clock but had no way of letting him know I wasn't gonna get there, Hats off to green flag though picked me up within 25 minutes and was home within an hour and a half of calling them.......result!
I embarrassed to say usually theres a can of tyre weld under my seat but I moved it a couple of days ago while refilling the scottoiler ........Doh. :(

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi again twistgrip...:thumbup:

Yep not a bad place to meet it has to be said..

I went in the cafe itself today (A bit pricey, but then again they all are)..

As you probably read digitalcaptive was going to meet me but had a stroke of bad luck..:(

Still, another place to jot down as a meeting point for us all at some point..:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts