Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Yokel In Utah
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nah, didn't think so :D

Been having some personal stuff going on since the National (I blame it all on the ford - I drowned my brains, I think!), leading to not really riding the bike for a couple months, and then deciding on where (& who) I wanted to be. A few months of counselling helped there too :violent1:

Soooooo - flat on the island being sold back to the government (first-time buyer jobby so has to be), moving back to darkest Zummerzet and back in with the parents until I find a new abode (scary at 37!).

Upside is that work want to keep me on, so will be a self-employed contractor dialling in from the back garden, sorry home office, on hourly pay rate so working the hours I want.... Does mean that I won't make the Natl this year (too much to sort out) but I can now do more things as I won't have the ferry crossing to get off the island to contend with :thumbup:

Hope to see some peeps out and about, even if I will need to nudge or be nudged to get off my (currently) fat arse!

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Take it easy mate. Never rush these things. We'll see you when we see you.:thumbup:

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
good to hear your getting there mate,been in the same boat myself, time and family the best medicine,we'll drag you out this summer i'm sure and stretch those legs a bit.

·
Stone Crazy
5,311 Posts
Sam
good to see ya back where in zummerzet are ya going to be ?? i am only in devon, maybe good to meet up one day
take care
Merv

·
Yokel In Utah
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be in my home town of Yeovil, Merv.

It'd be great to go on some rides around that lovely Debbm countryside :thumbup:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Nah, didn't think so :D

Been having some personal stuff going on since the National (I blame it all on the ford - I drowned my brains, I think!), leading to not really riding the bike for a couple months, and then deciding on where (& who) I wanted to be. A few months of counselling helped there too :violent1:

Soooooo - flat on the island being sold back to the government (first-time buyer jobby so has to be), moving back to darkest Zummerzet and back in with the parents until I find a new abode (scary at 37!).

Upside is that work want to keep me on, so will be a self-employed contractor dialling in from the back garden, sorry home office, on hourly pay rate so working the hours I want.... Does mean that I won't make the Natl this year (too much to sort out) but I can now do more things as I won't have the ferry crossing to get off the island to contend with :thumbup:

Hope to see some peeps out and about, even if I will need to nudge or be nudged to get off my (currently) fat arse!

sometimes you have to take a step back and take a good look at your life,and well done to you for having the balls to do it:thumbup:

good luck matey;)

·
Stone Crazy
5,311 Posts
I'll be in my home town of Yeovil, Merv.

It'd be great to go on some rides around that lovely Debbm countryside :thumbup:
lovely job Sam
join out little south west group in the communities when ya get back
see if we can organise summat
merv

·
Geeking it out!
1,061 Posts
Good to see you back samwise:thumbright:

I haven't been pay the forum enough attention recently, my problem is I got a new job where I have to work really hard and have no web surfing time at work any more, and usually to knackered to do much once home :(

Anyway, take it easy and all the best - Russ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts