Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was worrying about work at 0230 so couldn't sleep. It's now 0530 and I'm quite enjoying reading stuff for later today. My father used to do the same. Anyone else work like this? (Mind you, it helps that I am and he was self-employed)

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,034 Posts
I left my house at 5:30am and am now in work thinking about my first cup of tea and wondering why my boss is late.

Got half way down the M11 and realised I had forgot to put any deoderant on. Guess who was wandering around the Isle of Dogs Asda at 6:30am this morning!!

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I've just finished one job - the early morning news round-up for Insurance Times, 6am to 8am every weekday.

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Ohh when i'm asleep it's very rare i'm up, not on that kind of scale anyway Phil.

Iv'e enough to do sorting out all the stuff thats cocked up by the lad who just covered my holidays, were talking such simple stuff as pressing CTRL+: to enter the date into the excel spreadsheet. He just can't seem to master it for some reason :rolleyes:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

L

·
0 Posts
I must admit that I woke up early this morning, between Jenna moving stuff round and the two dogs on the bed (one determing to scratch an itch and the other who thinks it's cool to put a wet nose against my face)

So no lie in for me as I got up about 9am :(

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I was worrying about work at 0230 so couldn't sleep. It's now 0530 and I'm quite enjoying reading stuff for later today. My father used to do the same. Anyone else work like this? (Mind you, it helps that I am and he was self-employed)
At these times I was working, I got home at 0630 watched the lizards wake up and fed them then went to bed, just got up.

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts

At 0530 this morning i had started work !!!! lucky for you people who get a lie in:D:D as for work i don't bring it home with me or worry about ( or atleast don't often worry about very often, only when there's a iminent bollocking just around the corner)

The only good thing about work is it makes you appreciate everything you do and have alot more, like the bikes the riding etc because all the time i've spent working has paid for it all and without work i wouldn't be able to afford to do anywhere near as much as i do

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,034 Posts
I left my house at 5:30am this morning and finished work at 9pm tonight when I was finally let out of an east end pub where I had to tell lots of posh residents how I would redesign and rebuild their road with absolutely silent machinery and without any of them having to move their cars. As I only got overtime from 7:30pm till 9pm I feel okay about lying to them.

Weird pub, I was sat under a huge red indian canoe hanging off the ceiling and, more worryingly, 4 hangman's nooses on the wall.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I can tell that there is no sodding chance of any sleep whatsoever tonight :confused2:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Who wants to sleep on a night like this?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Can I cheat ?

I'm currently in Beijing , +7 hours ahead, in the office here by 1am Uk time :toothy8:

Mind you, I'll be asleep by 4:30.

Meant I was away for the national though :mumum:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts