Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Elle from the ABR forum is hoping that someone is travelling to the Galloway meet in a van and would be willing to squeeze her and her Serow 225 in. She is in the Leeds area. Any offers?

·
Registered
773 Posts
If I take the Bongo it will have the Mrs and DrZ in it so no room at the inn. But I will probably come on the DL.

Serows are renowned for their transcontinental abilities, no?

You only need a toothbrush and a credit card...:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Serows are renowned for their transcontinental abilities, no?
Only if you have a narrow wedge-shaped bum & mine went awol a few decades ago...:oops:
Puchased a gel seat pad yesterday so hopefully that'll make the ride more pleasurable...

btw - what are Bongo's like? Considering getting such a vehicle for these types of weekends but all I've read are negative reviews of Bongo's!

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
btw - what are Bongo's like? Considering getting such a vehicle for these types of weekends but all I've read are negative reviews of Bongo's!
A bit like sitting in a drum, sorry, I'll get my coat. :wink:

Andy.

Reactions: winxp-master

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
No van, I'm afraid but prepared to travel from Leeds at an appropriate speed if you don't want to ride alone.

·
Registered
44 Posts
No van, I'm afraid but prepared to travel from Leeds at an appropriate speed if you don't want to ride alone.
Many thanks for the kind offer. Reckon I'll be ok.
I sorted out a non-motorway route today but I'm also looking into the idea of hiring a trailer (need tow bar fitted first).

·
Registered
773 Posts
Only if you have a narrow wedge-shaped bum & mine went awol a few decades ago...:oops:
Puchased a gel seat pad yesterday so hopefully that'll make the ride more pleasurable...

Bongo's are awesome, mine went to Europe & back twice last summer.

Pretty reliable too. Touch wood.

You do need to replace the coolant hoses on 18-yo vehicles, or you are asking for throuble. And if you've got rear aircon, there are something like 17 different hoses.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts