Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yep having a go at the roadbook event on my Rd04 rally build. First outing for the bike and my first go at roadbook navigation what could possibly go wrong☺

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep having a go at the roadbook event on my Rd04 rally build. First outing for the bike and my first go at roadbook navigation what could possibly go wrong☺

I'm working up the courage....or prevaricating

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
That's why I'm prevaricating....

I saw it advertized quite late and after last weekends' off-road escapades on fully inflated annakees, I think I'd need some off road biased tyres and emergency underwear....I wouldn't mind, but I only went to spectate at the Yorkshire Classic reliability Trials in Pately Bridge and ended up following a custom trials car over some of the sections by accident :toothy8: Was a brilliant day though....

this kind of thing

it's a damned sight harder than it looks in the video....you don't get the perpective. Plenty of Yamaha Serrows and Beta Alps flying through the sections...and the occasional transalp on road tyres :rolleyes:

·
Registered
372 Posts
That looks like fun. To be honest I dont expect anything as difficult as that. Its more of a navigation event over roads and forestry tracks I think. There is a skills section but its optional. Send Burt an email at [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts