Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dances with Drunks
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

Does anyone have an LMF/RMG parts manual?

Many parts are common with the 600R, so I can find part numbers for that bike via one of the online fiche sites such as honda partsmanual fiche xl600r 85 xl600 partslist However, there are enough differences to make ordering parts by those numbers a bit of a gamble. And, good though David Silver staff are, attempting to unambiguously describe the part you want over the phone can be a bit trying for both parties.

If anyone has a copy and would be prepared to photocopy it, I'd be more than happy to cover the copying and postage costs plus a few beers.

Thanks

·
Registered
149 Posts
have an orignal honda manual and a wiring diagram, but alas not the bike to go with it, so its surplus plus a haynes manual for the 600 range.
If you want them give me a. shout

brian

·
Dances with Drunks
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for replies, guys.

Brian - do you mean a Honda parts manual or workshop manual? I already have the workshop manual, but not the parts manual. I'd be interested in the Haynes manual though. I'd have to insist on forcing beer vouchers on you for it, mind :)

Mervinh - thanks for that link, but that is the route by which I found the online parts list for the xl600R - the lmf/rmg doesn't seem to be on there

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yes its the Honda workshop manual. Will look for the Haynes when i get home, but beer vouchers!! how did you know??
my e-mail address is brian5171 at hot mail . co .uk

Brian

·
Dances with Drunks
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do have a parts manual somewhere i will need to have a dig around and get back to you. Also still have a few spare parts and an genuine Xr400 oil cooler i was going to fit to my lmf.
Danny
Hi Danny

That would be much appreciated. Don't suppose there is an undamaged cylinder head amongst the spares? :p

Cheers

Alan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts