Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a bike there I might be interested in and it would be helpful if someone local could go along just to make sure it's (at least superficially) as described.

Not the end of the world but it might speed things along.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Hi mate, well, I'm around 50 odd miles from Inverurie, Fiona's mum and dad stay over there. A fair distance so couldn't make it until the weekend. There may be someone closer though, if not, give me more details nearer the weekend.

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
I'm intrigued, what bike?:D

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm intrigued, what bike?:D
It's a BMW 1200 GSA. The seller is wanting too much money for it and it's got trinkets (of dubious taste) galore but I reckon I could get the price down a bit and get the "extras" on ebay and recover a few bob and if it all goes to plan it could end up a good buy.

I still have to decide if I want to spend new vara money on a 2 year old bike though.

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Well it probably isn't a GS :D, I suspect it probably a Triumph/Ktm or a newer Vara ;) 2 minutes to late it is a GS !

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
15 miles north of me :)

·
Registered
4,162 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if your up this way call in and I promise not to throw fruit at you :thumbup::hitler::thumbup:
Haha.

I'm getting the bike down this way but I do hope to meet everyone again at the Piel Island, Oban or Skye meets. Or even sooner if possible :thumbup:

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Do you think this island is big enough for us others to hide from all these BMW thingies? ;):D

Andy.

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Do you think this island is big enough for us others to hide from all these BMW thingies? ;):D

Andy.
that,s if the lard arses make it across :hitler:

mind you they usually have big aluminium out riggers so they can float :)

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Andy.

Said the man with the Triumph :) We could always go camping at St Mary's loch. Bacon butties at your house in the morning.

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
clever clogs:thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts