Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there an application form or initiation ceremony that I need to go through do to join the Wolf Pack ? :confused:

·
Registered
924 Posts
you need to take your bike to pembroke dock, to the middle of a druid circle, then get 2 semi-naked drunk men to dance around it.

for further details of the ceremony see J, boboneleg, and chad

:blob2:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Well come on then. We need pictures.

NOW

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
you have to be able to change a final drive in less than an hour..........

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Mark PM me your address
Don't tell her Mark. I did and she turned up at my door and stole all my drink. Its a con I tell you....

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
when you read his address you'll expect it!

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Is there an application form or initiation ceremony that I need to go through do to join the Wolf Pack ? :confused:
it has to pass the chadwick inspection process, then and only then can me and bob teach you the FULL MOON PROPELLER DANCE:D:D:D:D:D

·
almost human !!!
757 Posts
Sorry its late :confused: Rode it back from Southampton last night 13,700 miles on an '02, full BMW service history, all the MOT's, its a mighty find ride.

Mark you're a decent bloke what on earth made you go to the dark side ???

Nice bike though!!!

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Sorry its late :confused: Rode it back from Southampton last night 13,700 miles on an '02, full BMW service history, all the MOT's, its a mighty find ride.
Mate she's a beauty health to enjoy:thumbup:

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
it has to pass the chadwick inspection process, then and only then can me and bob teach you the FULL MOON PROPELLER DANCE:D:D:D:D:D
I wasn't dancing around J's BMW for a laugh, I saw Chad naked and was chasing him .............

I'm blaming it on two giant size bottles of Leffe :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Well you must have been somewhere on the bike by now Mark.

How is it?

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
So does it need a new final drive now then?

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well you must have been somewhere on the bike by now Mark.

How is it?
Rode it back from Southampton the night before last, bear in mind I have been riding a TA (great bike Stumpy), so I took it carefully, M27 M3 - I hate motorways, so pulled off onto the A34 to Newbury Bicester Aylesbury Home. Completely different ride, feels like I am stuck to the road, 85mph at 3500-4,000 revs instead of 5500 on the TA. Very comfortable, need to get a some miles on it to be totally confident but first impressions are 'I bloody love it ! :thumbup: Just a small problem, our road is crap pot holes and steep cambers either side, went out yesterday and had to get assistance getting it off side stand, very embarassing and much amusement to SWIMBO :confused:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Just a small problem, our road is crap pot holes and steep cambers either side, went out yesterday and had to get assistance getting it off side stand, very embarassing and much amusement to SWIMBO :confused:
Ha mine was the same when I stopped at my mate's house. I put the suspension on its highest setting and he couldn't lift the bike of the side stand.

It is a bit on the tall side :cheers:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts