Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello mate.
I don't have this exhaust, but I have seen it on the AQ site. There is another photo of it fitted to a highly modded bike. It is the best looking exhaust I have seen for the Africa Twin. Something makes me think it will be very VERY loud..... not a problem in my opinion, but some may disagree.....

I have recently ordered the ride height increase kit from AQ. Already a pricey item, but you have to add another 19% to the advertised price for German VAT. That makes this a very pricey exhaust system..... but if you go for it let me know how it is and post some photos.....

I am very tempted......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tomorrow morning I´m going to have a look/listen. I´m going to meet the owner and his bike (see below). I´ll let you know how loud it is.
The Arrow Paris/Dakar Replica sounds very good aswell, is € 100 cheaper and has a removeble Db-killer but doesn´t look very good.
I´ll see what I ´ll do

The Arrow-> http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=G32FtbI5PXg&NR=1

Marcel

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello,
I did some research today. It look´s perfect, it sounds very well (loud but no too) so I ordered today:toothy7:. There is a African Queens dealership in Holland.

Marcel

·
Registered
14 Posts
That is seriously nice bike. All the right mods. It is only the second bike I have seen this exhaust on. I now like it even more than before.

Please, please post some photos of your bike when you get it fitted.... I think it will pusuade me that I really do need one too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts