Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
xrv750x Pilot
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone i am selling a Brand new Never been used Clear Visor "Pinlock Ready " For a Tour x 3 ...£20 plus postage.Or if in N.Ireland can meet up.Francis :thumbup:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hi Francis,

Its a long shot but............will it fit the original Tour x by any chance???? I would take it :happy6: :happy6:

be up that way for a weekend ride out north west riders 4 kids.

here's hoping..

Cheers

Tony K.

·
xrv750x Pilot
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tonyk i will check as i have an original Tour x.Francis:thumbup:

·
xrv750x Pilot
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi again Tonyk Yes it is the same fitment ,I just fitted it to my Original Tour x .The Visor is marked Arai vx-tx-type,When is your weekend ride out ,So that we can meet up.Francis:thumbup:

·
Registered
398 Posts
:D Hi Francis ,

Happy Days :thumb:
I am doing the north west bikers 4 kids ride out next weekend going up from Dublin on Friday 16th to Letterkenny Donegal and coming down on Sunday 18th I will pm ya my number ans see if we can meet up at some stage,

Thanks,

Tony.

·
xrv750x Pilot
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Arai Clear Visor** Now Sold**

Hi again i met up with Tonyk today to swap the visor for the agreed price.Along with Tonk were his friends Martin and Francis and Martin.I joined the lads for about 20 miles and we stopped for a coffee break.After the coffee and a cig we went in different directions me to the North and the Lads to the south.It was good to meet up with such an enthusiastic group despite the rain ,I hope to have another run with them in the future.Francis:thumbup:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Re: Arai Clear Visor** Now Sold**

Hi again i met up with Tonyk today to swap the visor for the agreed price.Along with Tonk were his friends Martin and Francis and Martin.I joined the lads for about 20 miles and we stopped for a coffee break.After the coffee and a cig we went in different directions me to the North and the Lads to the south.It was good to meet up with such an enthusiastic group despite the rain ,I hope to have another run with them in the future.Francis:thumbup:
Hi Francis,
Thanks again,

Great meeting you,the lads were just saying good way to finish up our weekend scoot,putting a face to a name ;) from the forum :thumb: we got 700 miles in over the weekend,and planing our next trip up that way all ready :D will give ya a shout next time were up that way.

Cheers,

Tony.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts