Honda XRV Forum banner
6K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Msr 
#1 ·
Having researched quite a bit into introductory/basic gear just to get started I stumbled along this offer, I was rather apprehensive but at this time of year being the Festive period were all fully aware budgets are tight.

I was fully intending to take advantage of the current Hein Gerricke sale currently available & visited one of the London stores to check them out as I'm vary wary when buying online in regards to sizes and measurements as I'm a modest 6ft XL.

I did read other online Bloggers reviews before placing my order, which along with a sneaky Facebook Promotion code (not a fan either) i got the total price delivered for a fraction over £90. On arrival of the product I was pleasantly Suprised, durability, toughness as well as some form of warm & weatherproofing at this price is a very tough ask but I believe this Brand which I think is rather new has done not a bad job. Although its poor mans Goretex alternative has yet to be fully tested as the UK is suffering extreme Wintery sub Zero temperatures.

Overall, from a novices point a view this is certainly at the basic starter level gear before upgrading for a longer term option. I'm aware many will stay well clear but along with its shoulder & elbow protection and thermal detachable thermal quilted lining this is a very good value for money set-up worthy of consideration.
ARMR MOTO WATERPROOF MOTORCYCLE MOTORBIKE JACKET & TROUSERS + MOTO GP BALACLAVA MadBikes

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.