Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale my 'ARROW' exhaust. It's a bit old now but has no dents, knocks, or any faults at all apart from needing a good cleaning. It’s also totally solid no loose joints or nothing. My AT was nicked a few months back and I’m not planning to get another one yet if at all.

It has a removable baffle which when fitted makes the exhaust quite respectable and able to pass an MOT no probs'. I've had this same can on my last 3 ATs and have passed every MOT with it in.

With the baffle out well, it sounds er........brilliant IMHO, it's loud but not outrageous, sounds great on the overrun. You can drive past cop cars with it out if you keep the revs down.

This is obviously made specifically for the AT and fits straight onto the standard pipes. I’m only asking £30 but buyer must collect from Northampton or maybe Watford Herts if you give me enough warning.
Any queries email me.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
if BobA pulls out i'll have it please

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Folks.

I've quoted a cheap selling price just to sell the can without any hassle hoping someone can collect,

I can post it but would have to quote about £15-20 postage on top of the £30, plus there's loads of wrapping up stuff, so firstly I'll try to arrange collection.

I'll be in Northampton over the weekend so being fair it's first come first served.

It's you BObA who has first option. If you can collect from there it's yours. If not then it's kitped who's next in line, if you can collect mate it's yours.

Email or PM me a.s.a.p. to let me know your intentions please.

Thats you BobA first! If I don't hear from you by lunchtime then it passes to Kitped.

(sorry Fabien but your friend isn't contactable).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts